Berry Breakfast Smoothie
A delicious pink smoothie that anyone will enjoy – but especially kids!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 large banana (peeled and frozen for several hours)
- 1 small handful strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 small handful blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 thumb-sized piece fresh turmeric root (or 1/2 tsp ground turmeric)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (or another nut butter)
- 2 dates (optional)
- 1 cup soy milk (or another plant milk)
Place all the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
If it's too thick, add a bit of water and blend some more.
Pour and enjoy straight away!