Pina Colada Smoothie
Pineapple, coconut, creamy vibes? Pina colada of course. Except, in smoothie form—appropriate for a weekday morning.
Servings: 1 large smoothie
- 1 banana chunks peeled and frozen overnight
- 1/2 cup pineapple fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup oats
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/3 cup soy milk or other plant milk
Make sure to use frozen banana, it gives the smoothie a great creamy texture that you won't get from fresh banana. I always have frozen banana chunks in my freezer.